Please email copies of the appropriate documents to:
888-799-1099 Ext 200 or
Fax to​ 888-750-7557

2023 Tax Organizer for Corporate Drivers

This page is for any driver who Is taxed as a corporation.  You can be a C Corp, S Corp, or an LLC that has more than one member. 

Need an Extension, click here

Our process begins with the tax organizer.  This online form, when filled out, will provide us with your personal information, tax information (required by the IRS), a list of all your deductions, and corporate information.  After completing the form, please press the “Submit” button at the bottom of the last page.  We will receive a copy instantaneously.

Other documents we might need

Tax preparation 

This page is for Corporate Drivers (S Corp/C Corp and multimember LLCs)

Once you have sent the tax organizer, we will need copies of your tax documents.  Below you will find a list of possible documents.

  • If you are a first time client you must send us a copy of your previous year’s tax return
  • 1099s and W2s
  • SS4 showing your EIN
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Must have bank balances: January 31st and December 31st (Don't need Docs, just answer questions in Tax Organizer)
  • Purchase agreement for tractors/trailers
  • Depreciation schedules
  • Loan documents
  • Pension/IRA or investment documents
  • Insurance form 1095A
  • Any correspondence marked "Important Tax Documents"

It is not necessary to send any receipts or back up documents that detail the deductions you entered into the tax organizer.

Service Fees 

Corporate Return Service Fee - $590.00
Individual Return Service Fee -  $210.00
                                         Total - $800.00